Sometimes bringing in supporting organizations or resources is the next best step to serving the people and communities within our seven-state service region, we are glad to be a group that helps make those connections.
While the following links are in no way an endorsement, they are possible resources to be reviewed at your own discretion. For a complete description of our policy regarding links, please click here.
- National Rural Community Assistance Program - Click here for more information about the National RCAP program, and links to regional web sites.
- For a free Subscription of the Safe Drinking Water Trust eBulletin, log on to: Watertrust.org
- American Water Works Association - Click here for more information on safe drinking water.
- FAHE - Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises, Inc. - This nonprofit organization handles multiple aspects of homeownership and community development.
- Money Management International - This nonprofit organization provides free credit counseling and debt management services to SERCAP clients.
- The Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water (OGWDW) - Click here for more information on this division of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- National Small Flows Clearinghouse - Click here for more information on the National Environmental Services Center and how they help America’s small communities meet their wastewater needs.
- Water Resources of the United States (U.S. Geological Survey) - Click here for more information on water resources and the Nation’s water data.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center - This organization focuses on advancing the Commonwealth and its universities' missions by facilitating the education of future water scientists, encouraging research on solutions to water resources problems.
- Water Infrastructure Network - This is a broad-based coalition of local elected officials, drinking water and wastewater service providers, state environmental and health administrators, engineers and environmentalists dedicated to preserving and protecting the health, environmental and economic gains that America's drinking water and wastewater infrastructure provides.
- Virginia Department of Health Office of Drinking Water - This organization is dedicated to protecting public health by ensuring that all people in Virginia have access to an adequate supply of affordable, safe drinking water that meets federal and state drinking water standards
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - The EPA's mission is to protect human health and to safeguard the natural environment — air, water, and land — upon which life depends.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services: Administration for Children & Families - The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a federal agency funding state, territory, local, and tribal organizations to provide family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Rural Development - Rural Development works to make sure that rural citizens can participate fully in the global economy.This division achieves its mission by helping rural individuals, communities and businesses obtain the financial and technical assistance needed to address their diverse and unique needs.
- Community Development Society - This association offers resources for community development practitioners and citizen leaders around the world.